The 2017 Science Coding Conference will be held in Central Wellington at the campus of Massey University.
The Massey University Wellington campus is centrally located near the city’s artistic and entertainment quarters of Cuba Street and Courtenay Place.
Wellington is New Zealand’s capital city and a great place to live. It is compact and set between a magnificent harbour and green hills, where shops, exciting galleries and great restaurants are all within easy walking distance.
Wellington is home to:
- Te Papa Tongarewa National Museum and Gallery
- World of Wearable Arts
- Homegrown Music Festival
- New Zealand Art Show
- The New Zealand International Arts Festival (biennial)
- New Zealand’s Parliament
- The New Zealand Portrait Gallery
- Weta Workshop
- Westpac Stadium
- New Zealand Symphony Orchestra
- Wellington Phoenix Football Club
- Royal New Zealand Ballet
- New Zealand School of Dance
- New Zealand School of Music.
- Wellington caters for nature lovers too, with beautiful beaches, mountain biking, walking tracks and a wildlife sanctuary