We are now accepting submissions for the conference.
(All submissions MUST be received by Friday 13 July)
Please click HERE to email your submission to the conference team.
We will welcome presentations and demonstrations on a variety of topics, including:
- software tools and solutions for research
- best practices for research software engineering
- building sustainable and performant code for production systems
- data management and analytics solutions
- visualisation and delivery systems
- workflow solutions for research
- community and training approaches and programmes
Abstract submissions must have the following information:
- Email address
- Abstract (no more than 200 words)
For questions related to submissions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org